inSTRATEGIA™
OUR INSIGHTS

Strategy is about continuously anticipating relevant market changes and assessing their potential strategic impact, adjusting to them through making the right choices, taking the right actions and implementing those effectively – it is a continuous journey.

Sounds easy and familiar? Think twice – only 10% of businesses implement their strategies successfully. This blog aims to share some thoughts on how some of those successful ten-percenters get it right and on the challenges encountered by the remaining 90% that have failed.

SORT BY
Theme:
Industry:
Time:
linkedin mailbox
inSTRATEGIA™, A DIVISION OF P&C VENTURES LIMITED © 2019